Social Media Maven Needed
Do you love social media? Do you love yarn?
We are looking for someone to create community and educate and inspire our customers (both local and online) through social media.
OUR SOCIAL MEDIA MAVEN WILL:
- Preferably have some college or professional training in marketing, communications, public relations or journalism
- represent our brand online
- manage our social media accounts
- be willing to learn; social media changes regularly and you’ll need to knowledgeable about current best practices and options
- have a passion for our products, customers and mission
- be able to work easily with our team to project the right messages
- work some weekends & evenings to photograph events
- It’s also great if you are:
- Knowledgeable about knitting &/or crochet, yarn & pattern terms
- Passionate about good yarn
OUR SOCIAL MEDIA MAVEN WORK DUTIES:
- Work 10 hours per week
- Report to the founder, Janet Avila weekly to review social media content, strategy and analytics
- Do two in-store photo shoots of new products and events per month
- Create a variety of posts (video, graphics, photos) that result in a stronger community and increased sales
- Schedule daily posts on our social media accounts
- Additional sales hours may be available depending upon the successful applicant
SOME PERKS OF WORKING AT STRING THEORY:
- a fun place to work with fabulous customers,
- generous employee discount,
- part-time scheduling,
- a creative & friendly environment
- option to grow and take on additional responsibility
Please send your resume and cover letter to Janet Avila email@example.com with Subject: Social Media Maven Application
In your resume, please include 2 references who can speak to the requirements above.
In your cover letter, please explain how your special talents would contribute to the success of String Theory.
AND send a video of why YOU would be great at this job via Instagram’s direct message to @stringtheoryyarnco
At String Theory, we’ve created a culture of inclusiveness and community.
We are an anti-racist business and strongly committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We value, respect, and support all types of diversity across all identities including, but not limited to,
ethnicity, race, gender, LQBTQIA, age, religion and abilities.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Hiring
String Theory is looking for someone to create community, educate and inspire our customers (both locally and online).