Good Vibes Yarn Tour 2020
This was popular beyond our wildest dreams! Stay tuned for the Good Vibes Yarn Tour 2021.
Coming to you Sunday afternoons this Fall
- September 13: Knot Another Hat in Hood River Oregon, starring Sarah Keller, store owner
- October 11: String Theory Yarn Company in Glen Ellyn Illinois, starring Janet Avila, store owner
- November 15: Fuzzy Goat in Thomasville Georgia, starring Cadence Kidwell, store owner
One of the best parts about traveling is discovering the local yarn shop in town and buying some souvenir yarn. Since most of us are staying home this year, good friends and yarn store owners Sarah, Janet, and Cadence have banded together and decided to take their show on the road.
This fall, we will travel virtually from West to East, putting on a new show at every stop. Our playlist includes our greatest hits (best project ideas), music videos (store tours and local highlights), and a PSA or two (our favorite knitting tips). There will also be time to hang out backstage with us and ask your questions.
GOOD VIBES TOUR VIP PACKAGE, $300*
- Three shipments of swag – before each show, you will receive a box of goodies, including local souvenirs and an exclusive Good Vibes yarn and pattern.
- Tickets to all three Good Vibes shows via Zoom. (Each will be recorded if you are not available for the live performance.)
- The official Good Vibes Yarn Tour 2020 Tote Bag
- Monthly discount codes for shopping online at each of the stores.
- Backstage Pass Facebook Group for hanging out, asking questions, telling stories, and posting pictures.
- Good Vibes Yarn Tour enamel pin
GOOD VIBES TOUR PLATINUM PACKAGE, $375*
- Everything listed above in the VIP Package, PLUS an extra amazing surprise in every box (get ALL our groovy ideas)!
All prices INCLUDE shipping!
A portion of the proceeds from the Good Vibes Yarn Tour will be donated to the Southern Poverty Law Center, an organization dedicated to fighting hate and bigotry and to seeking justice for the most vulnerable members of our society.
Don't miss the bus - tickets on sale now through July 26!
I’ve loved everything I have gotten from Knot Another Hat. They somehow combine their vast knitting knowledge and fabulous color sense into lovingly put together kits that are exactly what I want and need. ~ Dina
"Fuzzy Goat's subscription boxes are so much fun! A combination of practical (marvelously curated projects) and a Christmas morning like excitement when revealing the contents. The subscription is well worth it!!!!" ~ Bonnie S
Just opened my package from String Theory and LOVE everything inside. Another home run, or should I say successful experiment? I’ll definitely be signing up for next year’s club, whatever it may be. ~ Melanie