By purchasing yarn from String Theory, you’re lifting up a number of small and female-owned businesses. We help women in Rwanda, who survived the genocide, educate a new generation. We help women in Uruguay find meaningful work without leaving their rural homes. We help a family in New Hampshire maintain a mill, a tradition spanning hundreds of years. We help restore the Patagonia Grasslands by encouraging sustainable farming.Every yarn we stock makes a positive impact.
- 50% Superwash Merino Wool / 50% Pima Cotton
- Dk weight | 100 grams
- 219 yards | 200 meters
- Knit | 20 - 22 sts = 4in or 10cm | US 6 - 7 or 4.0 - 4.5mm
- Crochet | 12 - 17 sts = 4in or 10cm | US 7 - I9 or 4.5 - 5.5mm
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, air dry flat
- Dyed by hand in Texas from wool ethically sourced in Peru
Click here for our full review and pattern suggestions.