By purchasing yarn from String Theory, you’re lifting up a number of small and female-owned businesses. We help women in Rwanda, who survived the genocide, educate a new generation. We help women in Uruguay find meaningful work without leaving their rural homes. We help a family in New Hampshire maintain a mill, a tradition spanning hundreds of years. We help restore the Patagonia Grasslands by encouraging sustainable farming.Every yarn we stock makes a positive impact.
Number Wire Stitch Markers
They're extremely light, and each stitch marker number has a different bead color from the others. If you are knitting lace shawls, sweaters, blankets, or any other project that has many pattern repeats or inc/dec sections, you will love to use these useful supplies.
Features of this product:
- Snag free construction.
- Lightweight acrylic number beads from 1-9, rainbow of coloured round beads.
- Nylon coated wire glides smoothly over the needles.
- Includes set of 9 stitch markers with decorative tin.
- Approximate size: 1.25" (3 cm) total length.
- Fits needle sizes up to 6 mm (US 10).