Ann Weaver Dissent Cardigan Class
One of the advantages of virtual classes is that they make it feasible for Ann Weaver to teach us a class that spans over multiple sessions. The Dissent Cardigan is perfect for this format because this one project has so many new techniques to cover: short rows, colorwork and steeking.
Dissent Cardigan by Andrea Rangel
This sweater is Andrea's tribute to RBG. May we all channel her when wearing it.
We have spread the dates out to allow you time to work on your sweater between classes.
- Sunday Nov 8, 3:30 - 5:00 - pattern overview and short rows
- Sunday Nov 15, 3:30 - 5:00 - colorwork tips and tricks
- Sunday Dec 6, 3:30 - 4:30 - sit&knit/questions
- Sunday Jan 10, 3:30 - 5:30 - steeking and finishing tips
Please plan to attend at scheduled times. The sessions will not be recorded.
Needle: size to get 5st/in blocked.
- Nightshades (coming soon!) + Plied (for contrast)
- NFC Studio DK
- Scout (come in or call for available colors)
Knit a 4"x4" swatch, soak bottom half to figure out gauge, but leave on the needles and dry. You will use this swatch to practice short rows in the first class.
Participants will be sent Zoom link on November 6th.