By purchasing yarn from String Theory, you’re lifting up a number of small and female-owned businesses. We help women in Rwanda, who survived the genocide, educate a new generation. We help women in Uruguay find meaningful work without leaving their rural homes. We help a family in New Hampshire maintain a mill, a tradition spanning hundreds of years. We help restore the Patagonia Grasslands by encouraging sustainable farming.Every yarn we stock makes a positive impact.
• enamel cup 300ml Made by hand and heart and packaged in an environmentally friendly way.
• The mugs are well made and printed Lightweight, robust & weatherproof, they are the ideal camping accessory. Perfect for festivals, holidays, hiking or at home We recommend good old hand washing.
• The motifs with different animals are designed, hand-drawn and elaborated in our studio. This is how special mugs are created.
• The cute or fun mugs are fun. They make a wonderful gift for dad, mom, brother, sister, colleague or just for yourself.
• The cups are hand-finished, fired and tested for quality in our factory in Germany.
Made in Germany
Shipping & Returns
To pick up your order at String Theory, choose GLEN ELLYN PICKUP during checkout.
Most packages are shipped with an $8.95 flat rate.
Ten cent shipping on orders over $100.
Unused items in their original condition and packaging can be returned for store credit within 6 months of purchase. No returns or exchanges are available for sale items or jewelry.
Thanks for your understanding.
If String Theory cancels the class for any reason, we will refund your registration fee. If you are able to cancel at least one week prior to your scheduled class, you will receive a store credit for your registration fee. If you cancel less than a week prior to the class, you will receive store credit only if we are able to fill your spot. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide class make-ups.