Good Vibes Yarn Tour 2021
"It is well worth the price of the ticket! This is an opportunity to meet people from all over, learn new things about fiber arts. The shop owners were welcoming and fun as were the participants. You will enjoy the tour!" Mary Ann
Our first Good Vibes Yarn Tour was so much fun, we decided to create one for 2021.
Coming to you Sunday afternoons this Winter:
- January 24: hosted by Sarah Keller, owner of Knot Another Hat in Hood River Oregon.
- February 21: hosted by Janet Avila, owner of String Theory Yarn Company in Glen Ellyn Illinois.
- March 21: hosted by Cadence Kidwell owner of Fuzzy Goat in Thomasville Georgia.
One of the best parts about traveling is discovering the local yarn shop in town and buying some souvenir yarn. Since most of us are staying home this year, good friends and yarn store owners Sarah, Janet, and Cadence have banded together and decided to take their show on the road.
This winter, we will travel virtually across the country, putting on a new show at every stop. Our playlist includes our greatest hits (best project ideas), music videos (store tours and local highlights), and a PSA or two (our favorite knitting tips). There will also be time to hang out backstage with us and ask your questions.
GOOD VIBES TOUR VIP PACKAGE, $300*
- Three shipments of SWAG – before each show, you will receive a box of goodies, including local souvenirs, exclusive Good Vibes yarn and a pattern.
- Tickets to all three Good Vibes shows via Zoom. (Each will be recorded if you are not available for the live performance.)
- Monthly discount codes for shopping online at each of the stores.
- Backstage Pass Facebook Group for hanging out, asking questions, telling stories, and posting pictures.
GOOD VIBES TOUR PLATINUM PACKAGE, $395*
- Everything listed above in the VIP Package, PLUS an extra amazing surprise in every box (get ALL our groovy ideas)!
*All prices INCLUDE shipping! A portion of the proceeds from the Good Vibes Yarn Tour will be donated to the National Women's Law Center, an organization working across the issues that are central to the lives of women and girls, especially those who face multiple forms of discrimination, including women of color, LGBTQ people, and low-income women and families.
Don't miss the bus - tickets on sale now through December 6!
Would you rather pay in 3 monthly installments?
Click the link below for your package choice:
"Each stop on the tour is a highlight of the area, the food, the snacks, and an insight into the philosophy of the store. I loved that part!" Nancy
"It’s been fun as well as educational." Pamela
"Can I just say a huge THANK YOU to these pattern designers for such amazing single skein patterns? I now have a perfect summer shawl, a perfect autumn cowl, and a perfect spring wrap!" Joslyn