By purchasing yarn from String Theory, you’re lifting up a number of small and female-owned businesses. We help women in Rwanda, who survived the genocide, educate a new generation. We help women in Uruguay find meaningful work without leaving their rural homes. We help a family in New Hampshire maintain a mill, a tradition spanning hundreds of years. We help restore the Patagonia Grasslands by encouraging sustainable farming.Every yarn we stock makes a positive impact.
Made from luxurious 100% lambswool, this beautiful scarf is the cosy finishing touch to your outfit.Product detail
This lightweight colour block scarf drapes beautifully and is wonderfully warm.
- Midnight blue with a band of rust at one end and fine grey stripes at the other.
- Crafted from super soft 100% merino lambswool sourced from a cruelty-free supplier.
- Each scarf is knitted then gently felted to create a naturally warm and durable fabric with a premium finish.
- Look great, and enjoy the cosy feeling of natural fibres.
- Made in a Scottish mill with over 100 years of textile heritage.
- Complete the look with colour matched gloves and a hat.
Shipping & Returns
To pick up your order at String Theory, choose GLEN ELLYN PICKUP during checkout.
Most packages are shipped with an $8.95 flat rate.
Ten cent shipping on orders over $100.
Unused items in their original condition and packaging can be returned for store credit within 6 months of purchase. No returns or exchanges are available for sale items or jewelry.
Thanks for your understanding.
If String Theory cancels the class for any reason, we will refund your registration fee. If you are able to cancel at least one week prior to your scheduled class, you will receive a store credit for your registration fee. If you cancel less than a week prior to the class, you will receive store credit only if we are able to fill your spot. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide class make-ups.