By purchasing yarn from String Theory, you’re lifting up a number of small and female-owned businesses. We help women in Rwanda, who survived the genocide, educate a new generation. We help women in Uruguay find meaningful work without leaving their rural homes. We help a family in New Hampshire maintain a mill, a tradition spanning hundreds of years. We help restore the Patagonia Grasslands by encouraging sustainable farming.Every yarn we stock makes a positive impact.
Add a stripe to a sock or bind off a shawl with a contrasting color. Double strand these for the Spell Cowl. Or add some "juice" to a "scrap" project.
These mini skeins were originally ordered for our Boxes of Light from 2019 and 2020. They would work beautifully in either of those patterns.
Think of your purchase as adding more crayons to your box or paint to your palette.
- Wonderland Mad Hatter - 100% Superwash Merino - 86 yards
- Dream in Color Jilly - single ply 100% superwash merino - 75 yards
- Dream in Color BFL - 85% superwash Bluefaced Leicester wool, 15% nylon - 75 yards
- Knitted Wit Pixie Stix - 92% SW Merino Wool 8% Lurex - 45 yards
- Knitted Wit Smarties - 80% Wool - Merino. 20% Nylon - 45 yards
- Mini-Skein Madness Crochet Ripple Stitch Cowl
Cut the scrap! - cowl with a different stitch pattern for every mini
- Albers Cowl - modular knitting
- Modular Mitts - make great gifts
Shipping & Returns
To pick up your order at String Theory, choose GLEN ELLYN PICKUP during checkout.
Most packages are shipped with an $8.95 flat rate.
Ten cent shipping on orders over $100.
Unused items in their original condition and packaging can be returned for store credit within 6 months of purchase. No returns or exchanges are available for sale items or jewelry.
Thanks for your understanding.
If String Theory cancels the class for any reason, we will refund your registration fee. If you are able to cancel at least one week prior to your scheduled class, you will receive a store credit for your registration fee. If you cancel less than a week prior to the class, you will receive store credit only if we are able to fill your spot. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide class make-ups.