Mystery Sock Knitalong 2020
You will need:
- 100g fingering weight yarn (We recommend semi-solid Migration Traveler, Dream in Color Smooshy with Cashmere, or Forbidden Fiber Gluttony Sock)
- US Size 1.5 Needle (DPNs, two circulars, or magic loop) or to get 18sts/2"
- Cable needle
- Stitch Marker
- Highlighter Tape(optional)
- Row Counter (optional)
All participants will have access to special Mystery Sock Zoom sessions at 1:30 - 2:30pm Central Time on October 10, 17, and 24.
We will send all participants the Zoom link on October 8.
A Design for the Times
Michelle has created a Mystery Knitalong for you to work on in October. Sign up to receive three clues to make your mystery sock.
Michelle designed this pattern while planning what kind of energy she wanted to bring into the rest of 2020: "what does our world need more of to be a better place for everyone?"
Join us, if you:
- are a confident sock knitter - mystery socks are always fun
- have only knit one pair of socks but are not afraid of learning a few new stitches.
There will be two sizes and a roomy heel so you can make them for yourself or for someone who needs a little positive energy to make it through.
The sock will be knit toe-up but we encourage top-down knitters to give it a try!