- 50% Superwash Merino Wool / 50% Pima Cotton
- Dk weight | 100 grams
- 219 yards | 200 meters
- Knit | 20 - 22 sts = 4in or 10cm | US 6 - 7 or 4.0 - 4.5mm
- Crochet | 12 - 17 sts = 4in or 10cm | US 7 - I9 or 4.5 - 5.5mm
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, air dry flat
- Dyed by hand in Texas from wool ethically sourced in Peru
Click here for our full review and pattern suggestions.
This yarn is fabulous! The color choices are gorgeous, the knitting is smooth, and it has great stitch definition. It is 50% cotton so it is also really nice for people that have sensitivities to wool. When I washed the sweater I made the yarn "bloomed" and kept it's shape so that I didn't have to block it; I just laid it flat.
I loved this yarn so much after making the Fireworks Sweater this summer that I ordered a different color for Andrea Mowry's Birch Pullover. Not only is the yarn fun to knit with beautiful heathering but it is so comfortable. I usually can't wear wool without some itching and there is none of that with this yarn. While I haven't started this new project, it is at the top of my list for 2022!