Do you love to teach? Do you love knitting and/or crochet?
We are looking for instructors to teach our customers in person and virtually (via Zoom).
Demand for our classes has never been higher!
OUR INSTRUCTORS ARE:
- friendly, knowledgeable, organized and patient
- passionate about good yarn and our mission to make the world a better place
- comfortable working with zoom to provide an excellent online learning experience
INSTRUCTOR TASKS INCLUDE:
- proposing classes that they would like to teach, including specific teaching points covered in each session and homework in between
- writing class descriptions to market their classes when they are added to the schedule
- following the class outline provided for Knit 101 and 102
- building community within the classroom
- passing along suggestions and concerns of class participants
- communicating schedule requirements in a timely manner
PERKS OF INSTRUCTING AT STRING THEORY:
- a fun place to work with fabulous customers,
- flexible scheduling,
- an organized, creative & friendly environment
Please send your resume and cover letter to Liz, our Class Coordinator, email@example.com with Subject: I LOVE TO TEACH
At String Theory, we’ve created a culture of inclusiveness and community.
We are an anti-racist business and strongly committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We value, respect, and support all types of diversity across all identities including, but not limited to,
ethnicity, race, gender, LQBTQIA, age, religion and abilities.