By purchasing yarn from String Theory, you’re lifting up a number of small and female-owned businesses. We help women in Rwanda, who survived the genocide, educate a new generation. We help women in Uruguay find meaningful work without leaving their rural homes. We help a family in New Hampshire maintain a mill, a tradition spanning hundreds of years. We help restore the Patagonia Grasslands by encouraging sustainable farming.Every yarn we stock makes a positive impact.
Da Lat Spice
Made with Vietnamese lam dong cocoa nibs that impart a spicy flavor, this rub has a touch of coffee and star anise that makes it beautiful for rubbing on pork or beef, adding to noodle dishes (like pho) or even sprinkling over cut melon or ice cream.
- Try adding two teaspoons of Da Lat to your favorite banana bread recipe.
- Add two tablespoons to brownie batter
- Mix with coconut oil and salt; toss with sweet potato spears and bake until crispy
Cocoa nibs, coffee, black pepper, star anise, ginger, coriander, turmeric, cassia.
• Packaging: Recyclable
• Product Materials: Biodegradable, Compostable, Nontoxic, Plastic-free, and Vegan
• Production: Cruelty-free, Ethically sourced, and Sustainably sourced