By purchasing yarn from String Theory, you’re lifting up a number of small and female-owned businesses. We help women in Rwanda, who survived the genocide, educate a new generation. We help women in Uruguay find meaningful work without leaving their rural homes. We help a family in New Hampshire maintain a mill, a tradition spanning hundreds of years. We help restore the Patagonia Grasslands by encouraging sustainable farming.Every yarn we stock makes a positive impact.
A small portable neck light that is statistically proven and ophthalmologist-approved to change the way you craft for the better. That makes you feel better, too.
Prevent your pains, avoid mistakes, and craft much more with joy with just 1 simple device.
Why we love it:
- 3 different color temperatures, yellow(3000K), white(6000K), and warm white(4000K)
- Infinitely adjustable brightness
- Lightweight design only weighs 3.4 oz
- Rechargeable with a built-in 1000mAh battery.
- Charges in 2 hours and lasts more than 8 hours at one go.
- Skin-friendly, no sweat, soft to touch premium silicone coating
- Flexible, so it shines where you need it
- Completely hands-free
- Each lamp head works independently
- Doesn't affect your sleeping cycle with no flicker and blue light blocking setting
- Spotlight design doesn't disturb people around you.
Lumos is committed to ethical manufacturing. They spent many months searching for the best factories around the world. They visit them often and only partner with manufacturers and makers who love knitting and are committed to fair working conditions.
Shipping & Returns
To pick up your order at String Theory, choose GLEN ELLYN PICKUP during checkout.
Most packages are shipped with an $8.95 flat rate.
Ten cent shipping on orders over $100.
Unused items in their original condition and packaging can be returned for store credit within 6 months of purchase. No returns or exchanges are available for sale items or jewelry.
Thanks for your understanding.
If String Theory cancels the class for any reason, we will refund your registration fee. If you are able to cancel at least one week prior to your scheduled class, you will receive a store credit for your registration fee. If you cancel less than a week prior to the class, you will receive store credit only if we are able to fill your spot. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide class make-ups.