By purchasing yarn from String Theory, you’re lifting up a number of small and female-owned businesses. We help women in Rwanda, who survived the genocide, educate a new generation. We help women in Uruguay find meaningful work without leaving their rural homes. We help a family in New Hampshire maintain a mill, a tradition spanning hundreds of years. We help restore the Patagonia Grasslands by encouraging sustainable farming.Every yarn we stock makes a positive impact.
Prym Ergonomics Crochet Hooks are designed to revolutionize crocheting! The optimized hook catches yarn easily, and comfortable handle shape helps you work with ease. This colorful set is perfect for gift-giving or adding to collections.Features
- Smooth transition between the shaft and handle
- Rubberized grip and comfortable shape reduces hand fatigue
- High-performance synthetic material is lightweight, warm to the touch and flexes slightly when gripped
- Light color and highly polished finish is ideal for all yarn types and colors
- Small set includes: E (3.5mm), G (4mm), 7 (4.5mm), H (5mm), J (6mm)
- Large set includes: 7mm, L (8mm), M (9mm), N (10mm), O (12mm)
Shipping & Returns
To pick up your order at String Theory, choose GLEN ELLYN PICKUP during checkout.
Most packages are shipped with an $8.95 flat rate.
Ten cent shipping on orders over $100.
Unused items in their original condition and packaging can be returned for store credit within 6 months of purchase. No returns or exchanges are available for sale items or jewelry.
Thanks for your understanding.
If String Theory cancels the class for any reason, we will refund your registration fee. If you are able to cancel at least one week prior to your scheduled class, you will receive a store credit for your registration fee. If you cancel less than a week prior to the class, you will receive store credit only if we are able to fill your spot. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide class make-ups.