Tote Project Zipper Pouch
Please note the sari tassel and lining are unique on each pouch since we use recycled fabric. Each bag will have a different tassel and lining from what is pictured.
- Handmade by brave women escaping the sex trade in West Bengal, India
- Exclusively designed by and for The Tote Project
- Manufactured in a fair trade certified factory in India
- Made with 100% organic cotton and lined with recycled sari (various patterns/colors)
- Recycled braided sari tassel on zipper (various patterns/colors)
- Printed with water-based, eco-friendly inks
- Zip closure
Measurements: 6.69 x 9.84 x 3.54 inches
10% of the gross profits from your purchase will go to Two Wings, a non-profit organization that uses education, mentoring and life coaching to empower at risk youth and survivors of sex trafficking to pursue their dreams.
ABOUT THE TOTE PROJECT
The Tote Project is helping us hold on to hope—literally! Founded by female friend power duo Fay Grant and Michelle Chavez, The Tote Project offers cute totes and clutches, designed to empower. 20% of their profits are donated to empower survivors of human trafficking in Los Angeles—that's over $30,000, helping survivors reach their goals and live beautiful lives. But these bags can also empower you or a friend, with positive messages and inspiration that will brighten your day. All their totes are made ethically in fair trade factories from organic and sustainable materials.
Saw this small project bag on one of Janet’s recent reels and was immediately attracted by the origin, the cause, and the design. It’s a perfect little bag for one large or two medium skeins of yarn plus needles, well made and lined with a bright sari fabric that’s braided for the zipper pull. Perfect for tossing into a purse, tote, or larger project bag.